Saturday, February 03, 2007

You CAN have a calm, more comfortable NATURAL birth

If you are interested in having a natural childbirth, you owe it to yourself to consider HypnoBirthing®. HypnoBirthing is a combination of education about the birth process -- learn how women and babies are "genetically engineered" for the birth process! -- and many self-hypnosis techniques that enable a safer, calmer, much more comfortable birth.

I know -- I had two HypnoBirthing babies in 1995 and 1999. I was so amazed at the power of our unconscious minds, I became a hypnotherapist and a HypnoBirthing practitioner!

Please read my website at www.hypnowellness.net. I've included a lot more information about hypnosis, my own birth experience, the HypnoBirthing Method, as well as reading and listening ideas for those people who like to know more.

I teach out of my home in Hoquiam, Washington (Grays Harbor area). HypnoBirthing is taught in 5 classes (one per week) which are 2-1/2 hours each. The cost is $200 per couple, and it includes a CD and a book. If you are interested in joining, please contact me at laura@hypnowellness.net or call me at 360-533-8676.